Thursday, March 14, 2013

3-8-2013



I traded the 3-13 contract when I should have traded the 6-13 contract.  I'll switch over for Monday's trading.  The price was too slow on the 3-13 so I called it quits around 11 or so.  Since I already knew the setups I chose not to do a review for the 6-13.

1.  2nd entry long pullback to the trend line.  Good trade

2.  Support from the overnight low.  Not sure about this trade.  If I had seen the gap to the left just below the overnight lows I would have put my entry 1-2 ticks into it.  Notice how price filled the gap perfectly then shot up.


I missed some trades but since he did the 6-13 and I did the 3-13 I didn't bother trying to label them since they would have been off.  Good job recognizing that you were in a range around 9:38 and not attempting to take the short there.

No comments:

Post a Comment