Thursday, June 13, 2013

6-11-2013




Pre Trade Notes:

1.  Draw all of the small trends, this really helps.
2.  If you start looking for trades both ways then do not trade.  You are confused.
3.  Look for the failed 2nd entries, especially in a trend.
4.  Do not look for bottoms or tops.  Stay with the trend and only trade that way until it shows you the trend has changed.

Post Trade Notes:

I think I've gotten to the point where I am close to BE.  Adding up commisions I should be around BE so I have been improving.  Hopefully in another 2-4 months I'll be slightly profitable on a consistent basis.
Crazy day.  Turned out to be a range day with huge swings.  Thought I did pretty well avoiding bad trades.  Took a couple of bad trades so I still have work to do.
Had a tough time finding the trend line at the end with the big move down.

Mack's Notes:

Don't think he did a video from today.  Cannot find it.

My Trades:

1.  Failed 2nd entry long and 2nd entry short off of the EMA.
2.  Failed 2nd entry long off of the EMA.  Found bottom trend line after I had already missed the move down to it so got out with a point for my 2nd lot.
3.  Thought it was a failed 2nd entry long.  Obviously I am looking the wrong way here.
4.  2nd entry short.
5.  2nd entry whort off of the EMA and failed 2nd entry long.
6.  2nd entry short  off of EMA.and failed 2nd entry long.  Once that huge stem hit my scalp but didn't fill and came up to BE then I should have gotten out.
7.  Failed 2nd entry short.  Could have waited for the 2nd entry long to confirm.  Got out with 2nd contract at 1 point b/c that is where the 2nd leg of the measured move ended.
8.  2nd entry long but I got out at BE b/c I'm not sure if I got in at the right spot and there was an entry 3 ticks lower where I could have gotten in that would have taken out a scalp.
9.  2nd entry short off of EMA.

Missed Trades:

Cannot find Mack's video.

No comments:

Post a Comment