Sunday, June 23, 2013

6-21-2013



Pre Trading Notes:


1.  Look for the bigger trends.  If one line doesn't fit at all then it is not the correct trend line.  Keep drawing the trend lines until you find the right one.
2.  Look for failed 2nd entries.
3.  Look to take the 2nd entries when price has broken out of the small trend channel at least one time previously.
4.  Do not take trades blindly.  Make sure you have the trend line or S/R level in place.
5.  If you are CONFUSED AT ALL or have that "unsure" feeling then DO NOT TAKE THE TRADE!  You are not recognizing if it is a good setup and are guessing.
6.  Only take trades at the trend lines or at the EMA!!!!!!


Post Trading Notes:

I can see one aspect Mack is talking about.  Find the trend lines and trade off of them!  Simple!  Today at one point I had an incorrectly drawn S/R line that I took off once I realized my trend lines were incorrect at around 9:00am.  When you draw the trend lines incorrectly it messes up everything else.  You have to continually readjust them to make sure you are drawing off of the correct lines.  This seems to make or break me.

If anyone knows how to get the limit entry and stop entry off the chart then please let me know.  I was trying to enter a stop to enter but I clicked too high on the chart and an error box came up.  After that I could not get the entry pink bar to get off the screen.  Same for the limit teal bar.

Mack's Notes:

None, vacation.


My Trades:

1.  2nd entry short off of the upper trend line.  Also had a failed 2nd entry.  My 2nd lot was near the end of the measured move.  I felt the measured move was a good place to lock in profits and another short or failed 2nd entry could develop so I could get back in.  I had originally drawn my trend line off of the two swing lows at 3:23 and 7:54 but adjusted it to where the brown line is now.  The dotted line was the intermediate line that I used for awhile.

2.  2nd entry short off fo the EMA with a long trap.  2nd lot exit was hear the bottom of the trend.

3.  2nd entry short close to the upper trend line.  Was al2o the 2nd leg to a measured move down.  The end of the measured move down is where I had my 2nd lot which was just a scalp.

4.  2nd entry short off fo the EMA.


Missed Trades:

No comments:

Post a Comment