Saturday, October 26, 2013

10-25-2013


Pre-Trading Notes:

1.  Continue to draw all trend lines but try to make sure they are not so narrow.
2.  Do not trade unless you are confident in the trend line and you know if you are in a trend or a range.

Post Trading Notes:

Got fooled once but I see in  his review he is going to talk about it so that is good.  Felt I did a good job of finding the trend and/or range lines.  Still have much to improve in that area but getting better.  Missed 3 trades that popped out after they formed.  The last one was because I was being lazy and watching football while I had the re-player running.

Keep practicing and you will keep on improving.
Mack's lines are in black.

Mack's Notes:

1.  Range day.  He didn't say anything that stuck out to me.

Trades:

1. 8:55 - 2nd entry short off of the lower trend line and the EMA signaled at 8:49 but it came back and got me in for a scalp.

2.  10:19 - 2nd entry long off of the lower trend line and/or support area.
3.  11:09 - 2nd entry long but didn't wait for the trend line.  Got greedy and tried to use the support area.  Trend line was good so should have used that.
4.  11:19 - Not a 2nd entry b/c that was my last trade but price created a doji at the lower trend line and I knew the trend line was good so I took it.  It was also a failed break of the range bottom.
5.  2:40 - Missed the intial 2nd entry long at 2:19 but price came back and got me in.  Had my 2nd lot on tick below the high of the day.

Missed Trades:

1.9:02- 2nd entry short off of the upper trend line and the end of a 2 legged measured move.  Mack didn't mark this trade but I like it for the reasons listed above.  It is against the trend though.
2.  9:49 - 2nd entry long off of support and price had broken out of the small trend line down.  This is a trade I just missed.
3.  10:35 - 2nd entry short off of the upper trend line and Mack's range line.
4.  12:22 - 2nd entry short off of the upper trend line and close to the resistance area.  Mack didn't have this setup.
5.  1:07 - 2nd entry long off of the EMA and a failed 2nd entry short if counting from the previous swing high.

No comments:

Post a Comment