Friday, November 29, 2013

11-13-2013




Pre-Trading Notes:

1.  Work on analyzing why you are taking a trade.  Think through why I expect a trade to move in a certain direction.  Do not just blindly look for 2nd entries.  Think through it.  I will get much better much faster doing this.
2.  Keep drawing the short term trend lines.

Post Trading Notes:

1.  Good job trying to identify why price is moving and actually understanding what to look for.  This is going to cause a lot of losing trades in the intern but it is the price to pay to understand why price is moving and not just going through the motions.  It is kind of starting over but that is okay.
2.  Do not let your ego get the best of me.  When I have a losing trade then I analyzed the price action wrong so go back during the review and see why I was off in my thinking.  I will learn faster this way.

Mack's Notes:

No video review

Trades:

1.  8:29 - Was looking for a 2nd leg down to a new low. off of a 2nd entry short counting from the previous high.
2.  8:37 - Failed 2nd entry short in an uptrend channel.
3.  9:24 - 2nd entry short and thought it was a failed 2nd entry long after price had broke the trend channel and tried to make a new high but failed.
4.  10:10 - Horrible trade.  No 2nd entry either way.  Just totally misread it as being a failed 2nd entry long.
5.  2:36 - 2nd entry long
6.  2:54 - Failed 2nd entry short at the lower trend line.  I had my entry there near the lower trend line b/c the trend up was so strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment