Monday, November 4, 2013

11-4-2013


Pre-Trading Notes:

1.  You are looking for long traps in a downtrend to go short.
2.  You are looking for short traps in an uptrend to go long.
3.  Do not counter-trend trade.

Post Trading Notes:

1.  Looks like my chart did not load correctly which is very frustrating so my gLOD was not correct.  Obviously none of the other lines were correct except the gHOD.  Luckily the gLOD turned out to be the perfect support level.
2.  Have to figure out why some nights my charts do not load correctly the previous days session.  Seems to always happen on Monday trading days.
3.  Range trading day.

Mack's Notes:

1.  The worst thing you can do is force a trade on a day like this.
2.  Get up and leave if it is a bad trading day.
3.  You don't want to enter in a lot of congestion.
4.  Today is a day when you have to learn to be patient.

Trades:

1.  8:36 - 2nd entry short with a long trap off of a false breakout of the gHOD.  Looking for price to go down to the EMA or the gLOD.
2.  10:13 - 2nd entry long with a short trap off of the gLOD.
3.  11:14 - 2nd entry long and a short trap off of the EMA.  I think I counted this correctly but I am not sure.  My reasoning was that price had made it's two legged move down to the gLOD so it was more than likely heading back up to the gHOD and I was looking for any setup to get back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment