Saturday, November 30, 2013

11-15-2013




Pre-Trading Notes:

1.  Taking 3 trade setups:  1) Price breaks out of small trend channel and creates a 2nd entry 2)  2nd entry at the EMA, trend line, S/R area. 3) Failed 2nd entry when trending one way and still within the small trend channel.
2.  Stick to those 3 for right now b/c I will still get plenty of trades.
3.  Draw the short term trend lines.


Post Trading Notes:

1.  Another tough grinding day.  Didn't see many trades.
2.  The one bad trade I am find with b/c I really do not know why it was bad?  Maybe b/c there were 2 dojis in a row and one was the signal bar?  Other than that it seemed to have a great setup that I would take every time.

Mack's Notes:

1.  No video


Trades:

1.  8:13 - 2 legged pullback and 2nd entry long to the bottom of the trend line and the EMA.  The only negative as far as I can tell to why the trade didn't work is that there were 2 dojis and one was the signal bar.  Other than that it is a great setup I will take every time.

2.  9:41 - 2nd entry long off of lower trend line.

No comments:

Post a Comment