Sunday, December 1, 2013

11-19-2013



Pre-Trading Notes:

1.  Focus on understand why price is moving.  Analyze and have an expectation.
2.  If you are not sure and have that confused feeling then do not take the trade b/c I am guessing.
3.  Draw the small range areas and watch what happens every time it breaks out of one.

Post Trading Notes:

1.  Tough day.  I hate range days.
2.  There were a ton of trades but I had no idea on which ones were good or not.  I had no confidence.
3.  The last trade was a horrible trade that I moved my stop below the EMA which is quite possibly the worst habit I could start.  I got in horribly b/c price had broken out of the short term trend channel.  Should have followed the trades I only take which for some reason I have a hard time doing.

Mack's Notes:

1.  When it is a range day draw all of your small trend lines.
2.  When you see price is swinging on both sides of the EMA then that is your first clue that it is a range day.


No comments:

Post a Comment