Sunday, December 8, 2013

12-3-2013




Pre Trading Notes:

1.  Use limit orders for entries with no greater than a 1.5 point stop loss
2.  Draw all trend lines and channels

Post Trading Notes:

1.  Liking the limit entries.  I missed a couple of winning trades but the reduced risk is worth it to me right now.
2.  Need to write down the difference between range rules and trend rules b/c sometimes I get the confused and that is when I get my losing trades.

3.  Mack's lines are in black

Mack's Notes:

1.  You don't have to be precise but you have to be close
2.  Draw your short term trend lines, they help keep you on the right side of the trade

Trades:

1.  9:00 - 2nd entry short off of the pLOD and the upper trend line
2.  9:07 - 2nd entry long and off fo the EMA
3.  9:23 - 2nd entry short off of resistance
4.  9:56 2nd entry short triggered 2 bars over but got in when price tried to retest the high but failed
5.  10:04 - 2nd entry long and a 2 legged measured move down to the support level
6.  11:36 - 2nd entry short off of the upper trend line.  I had not drawn the trend line yet but I was looking for the big 2 legged measured move down after I had the 2 legged smaller correction up to the 15 min low. 

No comments:

Post a Comment