Tuesday, December 3, 2013

11-22-2013



Pre-Trading Notes:

1.  Keep taking those 3 main trades and focus on looking for those at correct spots.
2.  Do not look for entries, look for correct spots for an entry.
3.  Keep drawing every trend line you can draw and erase the ones that do not work.

Post Trading Notes:

1.  I am going to start dropping in limit orders b/c I cannot take the 2 point stop loss anymore.  Every time I get one I get really frustrated b/c if trading 2 contracts then that is 4 points I am down if that is my first trade of the day.  I would rather take trades with smaller stop losses.  Mack's rules still apply but I will be using limit orders more, not always but more.  I will probably miss out on some trades but that is okay.
2.  Very hesitant today.  Could not spot very many trades.  Just not confident which is good b/c it slows me down from taking too many bad trades.

Mack's Notes:

1.  Slow day nearing the holidays.
2.  Have to be patient on a day like today.

Trades:

1.  12:07 - A 2nd entry short had already signaled.  Price was in a range after it had broken the small trend line and was at the top of the major trend line so I put in a limit order hoping price would come back.  Price also had room to get out for a scalp before hitting the EMA.

No comments:

Post a Comment