Sunday, February 17, 2013

2-13-2013






Draw trend lines at the beginning of the day, not from other days.  Only go by trendlines from the current day.

Trade 1:  2nd entry long off of the bottom of the trend line.

Trade 2:  This wasn't a 2nd entry long but price was coming to a major trend line and had pivoted off of it.  Even Mack said this was a good trade.

Trade 3:  2nd entry long off of the trend line.  I should have been wary b/c price was acting funny and probably should have been looking for a short.  Once I saw price create a long trap (I was in) I should have moved my exit to one tick below my entry candle at 1518.00.  This would have reduced my losses even more. 

Trade 4:  2nd entry long.  Once I saw price waffling around the EMA then just got out.  Price had rocketed down and I thought they could retrace to the EMA and go back down again so I didn't want to be on the wrong side.  Should have trusted my entry and held on.

Trade 5:  2nd entry short and price was retesting the support turned resistance it just broke through.  Good job holding on and exiting near the bottom of the channel.  Once I saw the short trap before price turned lower for good then I knew I would at least get a scalp out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment