Saturday, August 16, 2014

8-15-2014






Pre Trading Notes:
1.  Keep trying to find the trend lines before you trade

Post Trading Notes:
1.  I had a horrible time trying to find the trend lines.  Not until the afternoon was I able to see what the correct big trends were.  I was thoroughly confused.  I need to start having my charts further out where I can see the whole day happening b/c I was looking too closely at the charts.  I was able to see the overall trend but only after I looked from further away.
2.  Have your chart to where you can see the whole day in the chart b/c that is the easiest way to spot the trend lines.  Once you have them then you can zoom in to spot the trades.
3.  The key is finding the trend line, everything else comes 2nd.

Mack's Notes:
1.  Rule:  In a downtrend price will break the trend line to the upside and then go back down to sell off to a new low before reversing.
2.  Rule:  In an uptrend price will break the trend line to the downside and then go back up to create a new high before reversing.

No comments:

Post a Comment