Sunday, August 10, 2014

8-8-2014




Pre Trading Notes:
1.  Still just observing until I am fully confident and can spot the setups to trade while they are happening. Right now I am confusing and frustrating myself looking for trades so I am still taking a step back.
2.  Draw the mid-trend channel (dotted) line in bigger channels.
3.  Draw your line from the 1st two swings.

Post Trading Notes:
1.  Right now the thing to focus on for me is drawing the correct trend lines and spotting the 1st two swings right when they happen in order to get the initial swing line drawn.  That is the key to knowing which side of the trade to take.
2.  I get really confused when I do not have a greater trend line drawn.  When I get confused then I guess at 2nd entries and they are always losers.


Mack's Notes:
1.  The short term trend lines are generally right off of the closes and they should fit both sides.

This is an excerpt from one of Mack's articles in his premium section that I really liked:  "The only difference between you and a profitable day trader is time, experience and dedication, so never forget that!"

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are making progress; I wasnt so successful with PATS. But i would welcome speaking with you more about this and other futures related trading topics. Please write to me at ptpatrader .a.t. gmail.com

    ReplyDelete