Saturday, August 9, 2014

8-7-2014




Pre Trading Notes:
1.  Keep grinding away one day at a time
2.  Right now I a going to run the replay and only take trades if I am 100% sure in the setup.  Otherwise I am going to just mark the good trades.  I am getting too hung up and confused.  I will take a step back for awhile and look for trades after the fact until I get better to where I can see them as they setup.

Post Trading Notes:
1.  My trades I saw are in black.  Mack's are in maroon.  His lines are in black.

Mack's Notes:
1.  Prices usually break out and fail out of a trading range.
2.  Congestion is just a small trading range.
3.  A great short setup is when price breaks out of the small trend channel to the downside, retraces and then goes back up to make a double top or a small new high.....look for the 2nd entries to go short once that double top or new high has been made.
4.  Draw the mid-channel lines in a bigger channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment