Monday, August 4, 2014

8-4-2014








[B][U]Pre Trading Notes:[/U][/B]

1.  Taking Mack's 2nd entry trades.  Looking for trades off the EMA, S/R and trend lines as the main setups.
2.  Taking the Vince/Welly type of trades during those times when I have a good feeling that price is moving in a direction but there isn't a 2nd entry enabling me to get in.
3.  Drawing trend lines and really focusing on the direction of the trend.

[B][U]Post Trading Notes:[/U][/B]

1.  I am still using Mack's rules and trades.  From past experience there have been plenty of times when price was moving strong in one direction but there were not 2nd entry signals to get in.  The Welly/Vince type of trades help eliminate that and get in at those areas.  I've done some back testing and and this seems like what works best for me
2.  I draw the trend line off of the 1st 3 candles for the most part.
3.  One main trade I am looking at is when price breaks out of the trend channel and then retraces back to the nearest support...b/c then it usually goes up to either make a double top or a new high before reversing and this is good for a scalp.  Look for price to for 3 or so candles in a row b/c that is where it seems to pivot off of when making it's return when making a new low or going up to make a new high before reversing.

Mack's Notes:


No comments:

Post a Comment